More Human Than Capital. More Person Than Resource.
The workability of human resources (HR) is at the core of any medium-to-large sized company, representing the ability to attract and recruit key talent responsible for creating the sellable product or service. In that experience, operating in a state other than Zen can cause issues that have a negative impact on HR – hurting the organization as a result.
Fortunately, Shamrock Solutions has been creating Zen-like technology experiences for HR teams for years, empowering HR professionals to spend more time architecting solid teams and less time managing unworkable HR processes. With Shamrock, you can squeeze every ounce of speed and value out of your ECM software, enabling you to achieve deeper integration between your human capital management (HCM) system and content management applications to make informed hiring decisions.
- Electronic completion and capture of forms and documents
- Create efficiencies in the processing and collaboration of documentation
- Improve HR and employee productivity and satisfaction
- Reduce costs associated with distribution, tracking, management and storage of documents
- Provide reporting for employment and regulatory obligations
- Automate updates to significant employee data and documents
- Centralize documents from other applications into the Content Services repository to create one access point to the complete employee file
- Plan comprehensively – make sure you are thinking about future documents, future processes and future implementations in HR
- Use dates to help with reporting, retrieval, and retention
- Application date, hire date, effective date, termination date
- Keep indexing consistent across all your drawers so that someone who has access to multiple cabinets will see the same information when searching across documents
- Include information about the employee, manager and organization structure in your custom properties. This will allow you to provide secure access to the documents that should be seen by these individuals.
- Gather your documents now and begin organizing them. Make sure you have consistent naming conventions throughout your organization.
- Document your process. Most people are able to identify some increased efficiencies once they put it on paper and ask “why do we do it this way today?”
- Think about all the departments who contribute to and utilize the employee file when designing your solution
- Payroll, Benefits, IT, Security, Accounting, HR, Managers/Depts
To learn more about elegant technology automation for Human Resources by Shamrock Solutions send us a note via our contact us page.